Check NID card number online with details can be seen easily by mobile phone. To do it Just go to mobile message option and follow the instructions: NID<>From Number<>DD-MM-YY (Date of Birth) then send it to 105. Also, you can use this nidw.gov.bd site for the NID information.
Generally, when a new civilian applies to become a voter on that time the staff of the Election Commission Center has given them a slip. And Some numbers are written on that Slip which is basically given for identifying a new voter. When a citizen completes all the tasks including photographing to become a voter, after a certain time, they can collect their temporary NID card number online through the number given on the token slip. That slip is also known as the Token number in local areas of bangladesh.
National ID Card Bangladesh
The Bangladeshi National ID Card (NID) is an ID card issued by the government of Bangladesh. It serves as an official identification document for Bangladeshi citizens. It contains personal information such as the person’s name, date of birth, photograph, and unique identification number. All Bangladeshi citizens over the age of 18 are required to have a NID card, and it is used for multiple purposes, such as voting, accessing government services, opening bank accounts, and making financial transactions.
Here we have given the Bangladesh National ID Card Check Online Update 2023.
NID Card Check Online Bangladesh 2023
Bangladeshi National ID Card Checking is not difficult and anyone can check their national ID card online through the official website of the election commission of Bangladesh. Online NID checking government site is very secure and has a user-friendly interface.
However, To get an online copy of the nid card user just need to input some basic information such as NID number/Token Slip number, date of birth, and Name. Users also need to verify their faces for increasing the security level and this security step is really good for users because there has no way to leak the personal data of users. Just input all information as they required and download your NID card online copy from there.
There have two multiple ways to collect the NID card number. If the user only wants the NID card number then they can do it by using their Mobile Sim with a phone. On the other hand, if anyone needs an online copy of his NID card then they can visit the Election Commission website directly. Here we discussed those two different ways for different purposes.
Here are two ways to get NID number and choose the way according to your preference and need:
- NID Card check (Download Online Copy)
- NID Card check (See the NID number)
How Can I Check My National ID Card Bangladesh?
Most of the new civilians who applied for NID cards recently want to check their ID card through Online. To check the status of the Bangladesh National ID Card Online. Here are the steps that you can follow:
1. Frist, Visit the website of the Bangladesh Election Commission’s National ID (Link)
2. Then, Click on the “Services” tab at the top of the page.
3. After that Click on the “National ID Card” option.
4. Select the “Information Correction” option if you want to check
5. if there are any errors in your information then select the “Tracking ID Card Delivery” option for check the status of your NID Card.
6. Then, Fill in the required information like as your name, date of birth, and NID number.
7. Next, Enter the security code displayed on the page.
8. Just Click on the “Submit” button.
9. You will be shown the current status of your NID card or any errors in your information.
However, If you have any issues or need further assistance, you can contact the Bangladesh Election Commission’s National ID Wing department for help. Otherwise, you will get your ID card online copy by following this process.
How To Download National Id Card Online Copy?
Those people who are over 18 years they must need NID Card for multiple works necessary. Suppose, you want to open a bank account or mobile banking service like Bkash then you must have your NID card, and it is mandatory. Even, if you want to register a sim card then you need your own NID card.
Here we assist you To download your National ID Card Online Copy from the election commission’s official website, you can follow these instructions:
1. Visit the Election Commission of Bangladesh official website: https://services.nidw.gov.bd/
2. Then, Click on the “Download e-NID” option from the menu bar.
3. After that Enter your 17-digit National ID card number in the field provided.
4. Fill out the security verification code shown on the page.
5. Tap on the “Submit” button.
6. A new page will appear there you will have to provide additional information such as your name, father’s name, and (DD-MM-YY) date of birth.
7. Once you provide the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button.
8. If your provided information is correct, you will be able to download your Bangladesh National ID Card Online PDF copy from there.
|Note: In case you face any problem downloading your NID card Onlne copy then you can contact the Election Commission wing and their hotline number is 105.|
Check NID Card Number Using a Mobile phone
Checking your NID card number by using a mobile is a lengthy process but still you can check your Bangladeshi NID Card Number using a mobile phone by following these steps:
- First of all, Go to Dial Pad.
- Then, Dail this *16001# USSD number.
- Select the option for “National ID Card Information” from that menu.
- Enter some basic info such as date of birth.
- Enter the District Code of the address you used during your NID registration. You can find your District Code on the Election Commission website.
- Enter the Upazila/Thana Code of the address you used during your NID registration. You can find your it on the Election Commission website.
- Enter your NID Card Number.
- Press the “Send” button.
- After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS with your NID Card information, including your National ID Number.
|Your sim operator will be charged a fee for this service. You can do the same thing by using your sim card as well.|
Check NID Card Number Using a Sim Number
✔ Just go to the mobile message option
✔ Type NID<space>
✔ From Number<space>
✔ DD-MM-YY (Date of Birth)
✔ Then send it to 105.
|NID<>From Number<>DD-MM-YY (Date of Birth) then send it to 105. Also, you can use this nidw.gov.bd site for the NID information.|
Online National ID Card Check Process
We already have given details information about the Online Nid card checking process. So, please go to the top of this page and read the table of content. Moreover, we divided this process into 9 simple steps and you can your it by yourself if you read those instructions carefully.
So, before checking your nid online copy will need to know your 9 digit token slip number, date of birth, and location details.
|Do you want to download your NID Card Online Copy?|
Bangladesh National ID Face Verification Process
Process bd national ID face verification is very simple. To do it you need to download a mobile application (name: NID Wallet APK).
- Go to google Play Store from your smartphone.
- Types NID wallet and download it.
- Open the app called NID Wallet.
- Provide information that it required.
- After it asked for verifying your face.
- Just hold the phone in front of your face and blink your eyes.
- wait for a while and it will be done.
After completing this nid card face verification process will be able to see your nid card information on that app. If you have to face any problem then comment us below.
|NID Wallet APK|
|NID Wallet APK Download|
Here we will try to provide in-depth information about the process of Bangladesh National ID Card Check Online by using multiple methods. I hope it will help you a lot. If you like this post then don’t forget to share it on your social media. To know more about help information keep eye on Bmdays website.
Leave a Reply